List building

So I guess I will have to put some work in building my reading lists for the challenges I am interested in, even if I am a late joiner. I hope that nobody will chase me during this, as I'm somewhat busy with schoolwork (yep, exam time!) and will be content with my own pace.
However, even the simple list building will be a challenge, as I absolutely love making lists, but have tons of books I want to read and will never be able to decide what to put on the "Fill in the gaps"-list, where I am restricted to hundred. On the other hand, it will keep me focused of what I want to have achieved and I will be able to actually finish a list - better than having a vague amount of books in my head. I am more and more sympathizing with the challenges, as long as they stay either small when short term, or long term when large.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Constantly changing places is inherent to my life. Books have always been steady friends which I could bump into wherever I was all over the world.
Stumbling upon Kaminer's German stories of "Die Reise nach Trulala" in Reykjavík's city library is as moving as meeting the Icelandic sagas in Boston's Borders.
To see a book again, that I've read thousands of kilometers away makes me smile "Hey I know you.." and shake hands by thumbing through it for a while.