Friday Fill-Ins #122



1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is have a lot of humor but not necessarily show it.

2. Hope this summer my grandmother will prepare some clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of colors everywhere.

4. Violets are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include a little wooden horse with the Icelandic flag on it.

6. The new Fringe episode makes me wanna get the next asap!.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to get some studying done, tomorrow my plans include finding a huge cardboard box and Sunday, I want to go for a walk in a hopefully good weather for once!

9 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches May 1, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

Hope you find that box. And have good weather. I think it's supposed to rain here - I hope it doesn't happen since there's a big marathon.

Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 5:21 AM  

Most definitely a sense of humour is required! Also, I've not seen Fringe yet...it looks a bit scary, but maybe I'll try an episode since you like it.

Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

okay, now I'm nosy... What do you need the huge box for?

I love your little "about me" in the upper right. The idea that books are our ubiquitous friends is a comforting one :-)

I wrote mine on Anarchists, Carnies and Skanks, Oh My!

Megan, Life Revamped May 1, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

i'm with you on #1!

DigiscrapMom May 1, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

enjoy the walk :) happy weekend!

Melanie May 1, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Humor is essential! :) Have a great weekend!

Nita May 1, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Nice answer! Mine is up as well. Have a great week ahead!

Cheers,
Nita

Barbara May 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Loving your answer to #1. Have a great weekend.

Isolated Existence. May 2, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

I started to watching Fringe but kept falling asleep. Will finish it tonight. Enjoy your weekend...

Post a Comment

Constantly changing places is inherent to my life. Books have always been steady friends which I could bump into wherever I was all over the world.
Stumbling upon Kaminer's German stories of "Die Reise nach Trulala" in Reykjavík's city library is as moving as meeting the Icelandic sagas in Boston's Borders.
To see a book again, that I've read thousands of kilometers away makes me smile "Hey I know you.." and shake hands by thumbing through it for a while.